Last updated: December 21, 2020
1. Overview & Limitations
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or other Website users.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
2. Potential Users Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use the Website or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information, but this may not ensure that all traces of information or User Contributions (as defined below) are comprehensively removed from the Website and the rest of the internet. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us immediately at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
3. Information We Collect About You and How It’s Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal or physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or that can be reasonably linked to such information, such as by association with your online account (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as time zone and geographical area; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment and devices you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- When you directly provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information collected automatically may include (but is not limited to) usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties (for example, our business partners).
A. You Provide Some Information
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide directly by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, requesting further services, or completing a transaction. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or its content.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial or personal information before completing a transaction through our Website or resolving issues related to a transaction. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including a credit card number or third-party payment account information), email address, and phone number (collectively, these details and information are referred to as “transaction information”).
- Your search queries on the Website and pages you view as you navigate it.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed, or sent (we refer to these actions collectively as “post”) or engage in offers, sales, or transactions, whether on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website or transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions or information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
B. We Collect Some Information Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you visit the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, time zone, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, views and interaction with the Website and its content or users, purchase activity, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Section 7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to collect other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information or transaction information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, fulfillment, and collection.
- To communicate with you or notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To screen our orders and transactions for potential risk of fraud or other improper or illegal practices.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you or for retargeting or remarketing purposes. For more information, see Section 7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Equestrian Closet, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Equestrian Closet, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “share” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To third parties to help us use your information, including personal information and transaction information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information or transaction information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Equestrian Closet, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have identified or created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You can opt out of some targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads).
- Google (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous).
- Bing (https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads).
- Additionally, you can opt out of some services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ and some targeted advertising by following the Network Advertising Initiative website link below.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about how targeted advertising works and opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website (http://networkadvertising.org).
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a verified written request to: email@example.com.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
10. Contact Information